Friday, May 15, 2009

WHOLLY BEJESUS MONDAY! I apologize

Terribly sorry about Monday.

I re-read that entry and wow...I was one cranky bitch! Geez.

T.V. still sucks for the most part BUT IFC had Blue Velvet on last night. David Lynch is one crazy man and that movie is just plain wrong on so many levels The actors did an amazing job. Especially Dennis Hopper and Isabella Rossellini. I have to wonder where Mr. Lynch comes up with these stories (he says meditation...ummm...okay maybe). I also wonder how weird it must have been for Hopper and Rossellini to act out some of those parts. I give them credit, I don't think I could do what they did and it explains why I'm not an actress. That movie's got me thinking though!

Again, I'm terribly sorry about Monday.

It probably will happen again...

No comments:

Post a Comment