Friday, April 24, 2009

FRIDAYS ARE ALWAYS A FREAK SHOW

I don't know what it is about Fridays but they're always a freak show at work. Always entertaining and ever changing experiences happen on a Friday.

Last Friday, when I was leaving work, I caught a guy "changing" his clothes between our dumpsters in the back lot. I saw his motorcycle and wondered why there was someone back there so I drove over to see what was up. I didn't see anyone and when I yelled 'hello', a man's head popped up from between the dumpters. I couldn't see his bottom half (thank God!) but his top half was naked and he covered his chest up like a girl. He said he was changing his clothes. I told him I wasn't looking and that I'd leave him be. So, I got into my truck and left.

Hell if I was going to hang around until he was finished doing whatever he was doing!

That's just plain weird.

This Friday has been strange but since my experience last Friday, there hasn't been anything to top that...yet. The day's not over and anything can happen.

Change of subject:
It's day four and still nothing. Arg! I hate waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment